2011 May 09 17:38

[vox] Fwd: Drupal Users Group and Camp [this month,Sacramento & Davis]

I've added these events to LUGOD's calendar, and will see if we can
get Shawn to come speak about Drupal later this year, or early next.
Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Shawn DeArmond -----

Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:25:09 -0700
From: Shawn DeArmond
Subject: Drupal Users Group and Camp

Hello,

My name is Shawn DeArmond, and I have attended a meeting or two of the
LUGOD, though admittedly not as many as I would have liked.

I'm writing today to let your group know about a free event being held
in Davis: Drupal Camp Sacramento Area, May 28-29, with a free training
on May 27. More info and registration here: http://sacdrupal.org/

Also, the Sacramento Drupal Users Group meets every third Wednesday
evening at Hoppy Brewing Company in Sacramento. Our next meeting is on
May 18, where I'll be presenting on using Git, recently migrated-to by
the Drupal community as our source repository. More info here:
http://groups.drupal.org/sacramento-area

If you're not familiar, Drupal is an open source web content
management system/framework, and runs best on Linux web servers (of
course).

So, it occurred to me that your members may be interested in this
event, as well as the regular users group meetings. I was hoping that
you would announce them at your next meeting and add them to your
calendar. Unfortunately, I will be out of town on May 16, but I would
be happy to come by to give a presentation on Drupal at a future
meeting.

Thanks!
Shawn

----- End forwarded message -----