2011 Apr 28 04:38

Re: [vox] Best Linux-based tablet?

Ha, ha BW.
It uses a run-of-the mill power brick to charge up. It's a switching
P/S, so all you need is to detach the Euro cable and plug a 2-prong
American cable in the brich. Using the on-screen keyboard, so excuse
the spelling.
The company takes care of updating the Linux distro and the software
that came with it. The current kernel is:
$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.35.3-11202.1.10-wetab #1 SMP PREEMPT
Fri Dec 3 15:00:39 CET 2010 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Please note that it's 300 g heavier than a sanitary iPad. That, in
spite of it having a SSHD.

Edwin