2011 Apr 27 09:20

Re: [vox] Best Linux-based tablet?

I recently was reading about the Nook Color and how you can root it and use it as a tablet Linux PC, which seemed intriguing.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Darth Borehd <darth.borehd@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been looking at tablet PCs.  I would like something primarily used for e-book reading (mostly my own PDFs and OpenOffice documents).  I will mostly use it with wi-fi at home and off-line while riding on a train.  Do you have one you can recommend that is linux-based?  I would, of course, prefer it to be as open-source and DRM-free as possible.

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward