2011 Apr 28 05:53

Re: [vox] Fwd: Programmng the Kernel...

Jeff,

Please, don't understate or ASS-U-ME anything other than what I stated.

It is a major project for a Senior Project leading to Post Graduate work.

If you have appropriate suggestions for the topic, on how-to approach such a project, or research resources, they will be much appreciated.

I am in research mode atm, and looking for appropriate resource materials.

I have d/l'd some materials from various unix/linux documentation sites, but specifically was asking about these published tomes, and others that people might be familiar with that they feel comfortable recommending.

TIA,

MJR