2011 Mar 30 12:25

[vox] [fwd] linux study group at noisebridge [SF]

Seen on SF-LUG's list, in case there are any folks out here closer to SF
(or interested in travelling):

----- Forwarded message from jim -----

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:03:05 -0700
From: jim
Subject: [sf-lug] linux study group at noisebridge

    For the last year and a half or so there've been a
couple of SF-LUG sponsored linux events at noisebridge:
* linux system administration study group
  meets tuesdays and fridays from 3 PM to 6 PM
* linux discussion group
  meets wednesday evenings from 6 PM to 8 PM.

Here's a link to a wiki page for the linux study group:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Linux_System_Administration_Study_Group

    Some have expressed interest in enriching the wiki
page and in sharing tho'ts on the sf-lug list.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer