2011 Mar 29 16:31

Re: [vox] Linux Games

Majesty has a linux build?

On 29 March 2011 03:29, Bill Broadley <bill@broadley.org> wrote:
On 03/28/2011 08:00 PM, Gandalf Parker wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Darth Borehd wrote:
>> What natively-running Linux games do think are the most fun?

Games that managed to swallow a fair bit of my time over the years:
Osmos - fun physics based game
Battle for Wesnoth - Turn based strategy, with a fantasy bent
World of Goo - Physics based game
Warzone 2100 - RTS with a military bent
Minecraft - World building 3d game
Majesty - Build a world for your heros to live in.
Globulations 2 - Real time Strategy
Myth 2 - Soulblighter - RTS, fantasy.

Kinda sad there isn't a steam equivalent for linux to make some of the
older games available cheap.