2011 Mar 28 20:34

Re: [vox] Linux Games

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 04:54:38PM -0700, Darth Borehd wrote:
>    What natively-running Linux games do think are the most fun?

I recently discovered Typhoon 2001, which is a pretty nice Tempest 2000
clone, from what I can tell.  There are tons of others, no doubt!
I've not been keeping track these days! (I typically console-game, and usually
old-school consoles ;)  Might I direct you to 'atari800' and 'stella'? ;) )

Sent from my computer