January 6: Social gathering
2011 Mar 23 13:19

[vox] Result? - Re: Speaker on Monday may not make it

[vox] Result? - Re: Speaker on Monday may not make it

Did the talk occur?  What talk occurred?  Did the Flight sim guy arrive?
 From socal, or other?

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:27:58 -0700, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net>
said:
> I didn't realize until just now that our guests for tomorrow's LUGOD
> meeting are coming from the Los 	Angeles area.  The storm that's hitting
> Calif. may cause delays due to snow in the mountains north of LA,
> delaying their arrival.

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture