2011 Mar 23 13:19

[vox] Ubuntu One?

I was wondering if anyone who has joined Ubuntu One has an opinion about it?
What do you like or don't like?  What do you do with it?  Is it a gimmick, or
is there a value to it?

I read a Wikipedia article about it a couple of weeks ago.  It said that
Kubuntu users can't yet use it.  Apparently Ubuntu One is working on a
Windows program.  It can't be that Windows users can use it, but not Kubuntu
users.  But I'm mainly interested in what people think about Ubuntu One.

Thanks.

Bob