2011 Mar 15 12:58

[vox] [fwd] Project Move your Tux/Gnu

Received this this morning, passing along to the group:

----- Forwarded message from tu leon <tu.leon31@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:45:24 +0100
From: tu leon <tu.leon31@gmail.com>
Subject: Project Move your Tux/Gnu
To: root@lugod.org

   Hello

   My Nick name is FIBI one of the French administrator of
   http://www.mytg.fr/

   Our project*: http://www.mytg.fr/?module=projet

   We are looking for a relay in USA to give Tux to Linus Torvalds. We are
   not shure about his adress..

   If you think that you can help us and take part of the project, please
   contact us here*: http://www.mytg.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?id=262

   Or here*: http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=229574&p=37 (the
   begining og the oproject in 2008).

   Or send me directly and E-mail.

   Thank you

   A+

   FIBI

   PS*: As you can see on our site, Rhichard STALLMAN receive a few days ago
   GNU in LILLE (FRANCE).

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer