2011 Jan 27 11:25

Re: [vox] LUGOD sponsorship of Atari Party 2011?

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 05:19:19PM -0800, G Fitzgerald wrote:
> I have no objections.
>
> Thanks for asking, Bill!

Thanks for the feedback, you two.  No objections from anyone else, so far,
so I'll add LUGOD to the growing list of sponsors. :)  PS - there'll be
at least one Linux system there with a very nice clone of an Atari game.
(And no, I'm not talking about any of my games... ;) )