2011 Jan 14 15:03

[vox] Fwd: UCLALUG Winter 2011 Installfest [Los Angeles]

Speaking of Installfests, there's apparently one happening way
down at UCLA.  In case anyone reading out here is anywhere
near that area, this is for you!

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:35:28 -0800
From: Dmitriy Vinogradov <dmitriy@linux.ucla.edu>
Subject: UCLALUG Winter 2011 Installfest

To all nearby LUGs:

Happy 2011! :) LUG @ UCLA is happy to announce the 2011 Winter LUG Installfest.

It's on Saturday, January 15, 2011 at Boelter Hall 4760 in UCLA, from
10am to 4pm.

More info: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/com/2159477515.html

Everyone are welcome! Sadly, we cannot offer free parking (parking
lots are $10 a day but you may find luck with street parking). Bring
your laptop, desktop, and/or your favorite Linux distribution. We're
looking for both attendees and volunteers.

If you know someone who might be interested in this event, feel free
to pass this on. Please contact me with any questions you might have.
Hope to see you there!

- Dmitriy Vinogradov
UCLALUG Vice President (External)
http://linux.ucla.edu/