2011 Jan 11 17:03

[vox] Reminder: Bonus LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Tue Jan 11) "LINUX INSPAAAAAACE!"

[vox] Reminder: Bonus LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Tue Jan 11) "LINUX INSPAAAAAACE!"

Reminder: The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be having an extra, bonus
meeting this month: tomorrow, Tuesday January 11th at 7pm at the
Explorit Nature Center (3141 5th Street in Davis).

Our guest speaker will be a LUGOD from the early years, Nicole Carlson,
who will discuss the use of Linux on satellites.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Our regularly-scheduled meeting will still happen next Monday, January 17th,
also at 7pm at Explorit Nature Center.  That's also our twelfth anniversary
meeting, and we'll be celebrating with free pizza, cake and give-aways!
( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2011.01.17 )

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer