2011 Jan 03 23:13

Re: [vox] Library not available in Jan.

On 01/03/2011 02:04 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> PS - They were hoping to have an automated, online sys for doing room resv's,
> but that didn't work out. They're looking into alternatives, but those
> are expensive. Does anyone know of OSS alternatives?

I saw some recently but can't remember which ones I liked.
http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/ looks promising from 5 minutes of inspection.

I'll try to remember those other ones, maybe a Django, Rails or other
framework ....

There might even be "Free" type services from some of the online
calendaring things like TimetoMeet, Google Calendar etc.

Enjoy,
Alex