[vox] Finished my Masters in Computer Science!

[vox] Finished my Masters in Computer Science!

Yay. All done.

Office of Graduate Studies approved and accepted my report for my MS project,
thus signing off on the last requirement I needed to complete my degree. Well,
evaluations has to verify everything to actually award my degree.

In case you want to check the report for my project, I put it here.
http://brie.com/brian/netga/

I am looking at different PhD programs and I know there a number of
people doing exciting things at UCD. In fact, work by James Hoagland on
SPADE (Statistical Packet Anomaly Detection Engine), who got his PhD
at UCD, inspired me to do this project. Originally, I leaned toward
using statistical analysis, especially after taking stats, but then
after taking an AI class, I decdied to go in that dicreiotn. And, my
advisor expertise is in AI, so I that was a natural choice. ;-) If you
know a group (or you are) that is doing work in networking, security,
AI or some combination thereof, let me know.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/