2010 Nov 24 17:29

[vox] Netflix And Linux

I just found this petition for people to sign asking Netflix to support
streaming for Linux.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Linflix/

I don't know how old it is, and it might be kind of silly, but I signed it
anyway.

It bugs me when stuff runs on Mac's BSD and not on Unix.  Some people blame
Microsoft, some blame Netflix.  But somehow I'm always suspicious that Apple
is Microsoft's little helper; helping it shut out Linux.  But I really don't
know.

Bob