2010 Nov 18 17:35

[vox] Slides & photos from Wget talk

Great meeting this week!  (There was a lot of ground
to cover, noone seemed to be in a hurry to end it,
so we let Micah go until he wrapped up, at around 9:30)

For those who were eager to get a copy of his slides,
they're now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/wget/

Photos, too:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2010.11.15/

As well as minutes from the club business & announcements:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2010.11.15.php

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer