2010 Nov 16 10:17

[vox] Linux Journal awards Reader's Choice to Tux Paint

[vox] Linux Journal awards Reader's Choice to Tux Paint

Congratulations to Bill Kendrick because his Tux Paint project won the
Linux Journal 2010 Reader's Choice Award for Best Kid-Friendly
Application. Here's the article:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/readers-choice-awards-2010
(Scroll down almost half-way.)

The LJ editors called Tux Paint a "...gleefully fun drawing program..."
Congratulations Bill!