2010 Nov 15 18:26

Re: [vox] Sheevaplug

On 11/15/2010 01:54 PM, Michael Wenk wrote:
> I'm looking at replacing my NSLU2, as its starting to behave unreliably.
> I'm looking at replacing it with a Sheevaplug.  Or should I look at the
> Guruplug ?  Anyone have any advice here ?  I'd prefer to stick with
> something linux based and configurable for my home NAS.
>
> Mike

I looked at those and at fit-pc(no longer for sale - which is why I
didn't get it), eventually going with the Zotac barebones box. I did
notice recently that Asus has some small form factor cases with atom
boards too. I can't seem to recall why I deemed that it wouldn't work
for my case but I think overall it's a great choice.

It's possible I simply didn't want to deal with the arm processor.
Sounds like the Guruplug is the better option if you need the extra
connection ports.

Thanks,
Alex