2010 Nov 15 21:46

[vox] Sheevaplug

I'm looking at replacing my NSLU2, as its starting to behave unreliably.  I'm looking at replacing it with a Sheevaplug.  Or should I look at the Guruplug ?  Anyone have any advice here ?  I'd prefer to stick with something linux based and configurable for my home NAS.

Mike

--
Michael Wenk
mjwenk@ucdavis.edu