2010 Nov 11 02:52

Re: [vox] ACM programming contest

How about, highest number of bugfix patches to an open source project of
your choosing within the contest timeframe? Or toss in things like a
combined score of efficient code, code readability, documentation and
user interface design so that solving the question really only gets you
20% of the possible points.

To be honest a contest sounds fun but really only for those in school
without bigger aspirations. My laundry list of apps I'd like to write,
plugins to work on or bugfixes/enchancements for projects I use is
gigantic and grows everyday

Back to coding,
Alex