2010 Nov 04 19:12

[vox] Geeknic in Walnut Creek this Sat (Nov 6th)

[vox] Geeknic in Walnut Creek this Sat (Nov 6th)

Just seen on #lugod IRC channel [*]:

  http://geeknic.org/?p=139

"Geeknic Heather Farms [a Park in Walnut Creek], you do NOT have to be
a geek to attend, maybe you just know someone who is. Maybe you are
just interested for yourself and figure that a BBQ makes it a no-lose
proposition.

"We are going to be meeting outdoors and having a good time. We will
have hotdogs, and some other good grilling fun. We'll also have some
vegetarian options also, vegetables shish kabobs (with or without
tofu.) What are you bringing?"

12pm-4pm.  Enjoy!

[*] #lugod on irc.freenode.net
    More at: http://lugod.org/irc/