2010 Nov 11 20:44

[vox] Eiffel coq... Ur

I found some cool programming languages. Weird puns all intended!

Coq is a proof assistant.
http://coq.inria.fr/

Ur is the mother of correct web page develpment. No more hijax!
http://www.impredicative.com/ur/

For those who want there code to run correctly, but when it doesn't
throw an exception instead of doing some undefined behavior. No
more hijinx!

http://www.eiffelroom.org/
http://www.eiffel.com/

brian