2010 Nov 02 23:38

[vox] [fwd] Wednesday,November 10th: Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting [San Fran]

Seen on BALUG & SF-LUG's lists.  For more info, see:

  http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/523/detail/
and:
  http://bad.debian.net/

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Krumbach -----

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:59:31 -0700
From: Elizabeth Krumbach
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Wednesday, November 10th: Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Hi everyone,

This month we decided to sync up our Ubuntu Hour at The Roastery on
New Montgomery with the same evening that Bay Area Debian plans to
have their meetings - the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

So on Wednesday November 10th there will be two, complementing,
meetups across the street from each other:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Time: 6-7PM
Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Time: 7-9PM (or later!)
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

Or come early to the Bay Area Debian meeting and grab a coffee at the
Ubuntu Hour!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts
(I'll be wearing a black shirt with a big Ubuntu logo on the front)
and the Squeeze and Wheezy stuffed toys :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

----- End forwarded message -----