2010 Oct 28 20:35

Re: [vox] Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice

On 10/27/10 10:25 AM, Brian Lavender wrote:
> What you say is exactly what is happening. I ask technical questions
> on the list about OpenOffice and no one responds. I post an email as to
> why you might not want to use OpenOffice and the FLOSS'ers (FOSS as you
> call it) immediately jump to its defense.

The silence may be due to few people on the list using OpenOffice with
any regularity (just a conjecture).  On the other hand, everyone on the
list is probably a regular user of, and has developed strong opinions
on, Free Software in general.  Hence the deluge.

Cheers,
Matt