2010 Oct 27 11:48

Re: [vox] Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 07:35:01AM -0700, Gandalf Parker wrote:
> Pardon me for jumping in late. For health reasons I can only contribute
> one or two days out of a week.
>
> My general take on everything the last few days is:
> There is NO BEST. There is only Pros and Cons.

  People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get
  along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people
  and the kids?...It's just not right. It's not right. It's not, it's
  not going to change anything. We'll, we'll get our justice....Please,
  we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we're all stuck
  here for a while. Let's try to work it out. Let's try to beat it. Let's
  try to beat it. Let's try to work it out.

Rodney King's appeal for peace in response to the LA riots.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

show their absence!"