2010 Oct 20 10:56

Re: [vox] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 - last call

Re: [vox] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 - last call

Just signed up. It will be great to see on what who all is working.

I'll have to bring my laptop along and work on my report for my MS
Project, but I am sure I can interleave the two. Will there be
wireless internet there? Will we have to have a mesh network adapter?

I see that 802.11s specification is just about finalized.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:45:07AM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
> Hello!
> This is a friendly reminder/last call for the upcoming One Laptop per
> Child Community Summit 2010 at SF State's Downtown Center (5th and
> Market, SF) this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Space is *very* limited,
> so if you are inclined to go, please register now before we run out of
> space and it closes.
>
> http://olpcsf.org/summit
>
> cheers,
> Sameer
> --
> Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor, Information Systems
> Director, Campus Business Solutions
> San Francisco State University
> http://verma.sfsu.edu/
> http://opensource.sfsu.edu/