2010 Oct 20 09:08

[vox] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 - last call

[vox] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 - last call

Hello!
This is a friendly reminder/last call for the upcoming One Laptop per
Child Community Summit 2010 at SF State's Downtown Center (5th and
Market, SF) this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Space is *very* limited,
so if you are inclined to go, please register now before we run out of
space and it closes.

http://olpcsf.org/summit

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems