2010 Oct 11 17:04

[vox] =?utf-8?q?Fwd=3A_Attend_PayPal=27s_Innovate_for_=2449_if_yo?==?utf-8?q?u_signup_tonight_=26_tweet_it=2E_=28+_a_chance_to_win_?==?utf-8?b?JDUwMCEp?=

Seen on community leadership west's (cls-west) list

Sent from a mobile device

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Abbas Zaidi" <buzzaz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 18:31
Subject: [clswest] Attend PayPal's Innovate for $49 if you signup tonight & tweet it. (+ a chance to win $500!)
To: "Professional Excellence Network" <professionalexcellencenetwork@gmail.com>, "PAK" <sv-pak@yahoogroups.com>, "CalFriends. net" <calfriendsnet@yahoogroups.com>, <baymuslims@yahoogroups.com>, <clswest@googlegroups.com>

I attended last year's PayPal X.com Innovate conference.  It is really worth it for so many reasons, not the least of which is to be in the live presence of people like Tim O'Riely and (!!) Marc Andreessen (note the "ee" before the "ss". Common slip around Marc!-)

This year they are giving away tickets (today) for 1/5th of the actual price. Missing it, if you are able to make it, would be a loss.  So register here http://bit.ly/xinnovate using code PVC !

Abbas Zaidi
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past..
Wisdom is of the future." ~A saying of the Lumbee Americans
http://az.ifaqeer.com ~ Primary site
http://ZenGreenTea.info ~ Wellness
http://www.LinkedIN.com/in/buzzaz