2010 Oct 07 08:38

[vox] Intel Lanfest at Folsom next weekend -- possible Ubuntu table

[vox] Intel Lanfest at Folsom next weekend -- possible Ubuntu table

Hey everyone,

I'm making my way past Davis and up to Folsom next weekend for Intel's
3-day LAN fest party.  In Boston the Ubuntu Massachusetts loco puts up a
table at their LAN fest:
http://leftyfb.com/2010/05/25/but-our-princess-is-in-another-castle/

If all goes well, I'll have something similar in the works for Folsom.
I've got a gaming machine from the Zareason folks (and one or two people
to come with me), but since Folsom is much closer to Davis than the Bay
Area, I figured I'd spout out on this list too :)

Who am I?

Scott Ritchie, Ubuntu developer, mostly known for maintaining Wine
packages ;)

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie