2010 Sep 29 13:26

[vox] UCLALUG Fall 2010 Installfest

To all nearby LUGs:

UCLALUG is happy to announce the 2010 Fall LUG Installfest. It will
happen on Saturday, October 2, 2010 at Boelter Hall 4760 in UCLA, from
10am to 4pm. Non-students are encouraged to attend, but we cannot
offer parking (parking lots are $10 a day but you may find your luck
with street parking). Bring your laptop, desktop, and/or your favorite
Linux distribution. We're looking for both attendees and volunteers.

If you know someone who might be interested in this event, feel free
to pass them the related links:

UCLALUG site: http://linux.ucla.edu/
Installfest flyer: http://linux.ucla.edu/lugwiki/_media/lug_installfest.pdf
installfest.org entry:
http://installfest.org/2010/09/26/saturday-october-2-2010-10am-4pm-uclalug-installfest-los-angeles-ca-usa/
UCLA map: http://maps.ucla.edu/campus/

Pizza and other refreshments are (likely) going to be provided.

If you'd like to volunteer for the event, please fill out the following survey:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/linux.ucla.edu/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dDhJOW9aU2FLajhQS2xEWFFES0FERWc6MQ#gid=0

Please contact me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there!

CC: UCLALUG members

--
- Dmitriy Vinogradov
UCLALUG Vice President (External)