2010 Sep 18 01:25

[vox] Software Freedom Day

Happy Software Freeom Day! ;)

I'll be at the Davis Food Co-Op today between 4pm and 7pm,
along with Tim Riley and probably also with my young son William
(which could make things interesting).

We'll be demonstrating Linux on my aging Dell laptop and handing out
Ubuntu 10.04 discs and LUGOD event flyers and business cards.
(I'll probably be on bike, and the demo station at the Co-Op is
small, so I probably won't be bringing much else!)

Send your friends! :)  (More at http://www.lugod.org/sfd/ )

Thanks to Doug & Julie at the Co-Op for letting us do this there,
Grant Bowman for donating a stack of Ubuntu discs to LUGOD recently,
and Tim for offering to help me.

Sent from my computer