2010 Sep 16 09:51

Re: [vox] promoting wares

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 06:49:48AM -0700, jimbo wrote:
>    Hey is this sfd?  If so I can promote some cds at my garage sale this sat
>    and sun.

You can do what you want! :)  You could register yourself (and your garage
sale) with the SFD website, if you want. ;)

>    I will be selling a lot of computer stuff and the tower will have linux on
>    it.  Right now, I have knoppix loaded on the hard drive, lol.
>
>    If someone wants to come by and drop off some cds or stuff let me know

I don't personally have any spares.  I've got a stack of nice, and less
professional looking Ubuntu 10.04 discs which I'll be giving out at LUGOD's
set-up at the Davis Food Co-Op.

And PS - SFD is this coming Saturday (9/18).  I see your email was from a
week prior, so I'm not sure if "this sat and sun" mean 9/11, 9/12.  In which
case, I hope it went well. ;)

Sent from my computer