2010 Sep 15 12:00

[vox] [Event] Silicon Valley CodeCamp, Oct. 9/10, Los Altos

[vox] [Event] Silicon Valley CodeCamp, Oct. 9/10, Los Altos

FYI, there's an event called "CodeCamp" that's been going on
the past few years, and this year it's in Los Altos.

  http://www.siliconvalley-codecamp.com/

It looks like a big event (nearly 1200 people registered so far,
over 1000 people attended last year).

Thanks to Mark Terranova for mentioning this to me over on the
Community Leadership Summit IRC channel :)

Sent from my computer