2010 Sep 14 13:27

Re: [vox] Stuff you really need to run a GNU/Linux network

Re: [vox] Stuff you really need to run a GNU/Linux network

Hello Minna-san,

There's also the x500 directory server.

I like OpenLDAP.  SUSE uses it as an evolutionary stage from storing
user id information in the passwd file, to storing passwords in the
shadow file, to storage in OpenLDAP, either on the LAN or the
standalone workstation.  I rather like that.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820