2010 Sep 16 11:36

[vox] Stuff you really need to run a GNU/Linux network

[vox] Stuff you really need to run a GNU/Linux network

So, before you even get started with a GNU/Linux network it seems to really
be effective you need to have the following.

And, it's still not that easy to set up and configure. But it is getting easier.
I just did a little digging on what is out there.

NTP
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7818/

Kerberos
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3329

A Directory Server
http://directory.apache.org/

And configure them.
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/4738
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/4765

And then, you have to get your services integrated into them such as Samba,
email, etc.

brian
--
Brian Lavender