2010 Sep 09 22:11

Re: [vox] T-Mobile "G2"

I assume then you have to pay hundreds of dollars for the phone, then?  The reason the primary carriers require a contract is because the phone cost is subsidized.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Ryan Castellucci <cjg5ehir02@sneakemail.com> wrote:
T-Mobile has no-contract service $80/mo for unlimited everything - I have the $60/mo unlimited data + 500 minutes plan.

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward