2010 Sep 09 22:01

Re: [vox] T-Mobile "G2"

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Bill Broadley <bill@broadley.org> wrote:
So to start with if 500 minutes is enough you could pay $59.99, but they
don't mention it loudly you could cancel the unlimited text and use
google voice to send/receive sms (I prefer it since it *gasp* works over
cellular and wifi, not to mention cell phone and desktop) or gtalk
(google's IM).  That removes $5-$10 or so.  If you have an affiliation
you might get another 10-15% off.  But to get that you have to pay full
price for a phone or buy one yourself (ebay, craig's list, or friends).

How do you use Google Voice on a phone?  (I have a Verizon Motorola Droid)