2010 Sep 07 11:57

[vox] Reminder: Android roundtable tonight @ Crepeville in downtownDavis [Tue Sep 7]

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding a roundtable / show-and-tell
of various Google Android based mobile devices, tonight (Tue. Sep. 7)
at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis, starting at 7pm.

Crepeville is at the corners of 3rd and C Streets, across from Central Park.

  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street
  Davis, CA 95616

Whether you want to show off your Android device, learn more about what
software & hardware are available, or simply geek out over dinner, please
join us!

See:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Note: Crepeville only accepts cash or check. An ATM (with fees) is in back,
and a number of banks are within walking distance in downtown Davis.

Sent from my computer