2010 Sep 03 11:37

[vox] Library moving back & re-opening in December

[vox] Library moving back & re-opening in December

I heard the Library will be closed for a while later
this year while it relocates from its temporary
location on 2nd Street back to the main facility
(which has been undergoing rennovation since late 2009).

I'm not actually finding the info on the Library pages
( http://www.yolocounty.org/Index.aspx?page=1722 )
but it sounds like it's scheduled to re-open in early
December.

That means we may be able to begin meeting there again
as early as our December meeting...  I'll contact them
to find out more, and see how soon they can start
booking the Blanchard room again.

Sent from my computer