2010 Aug 17 07:15

Re: [vox] hosting and e commerce

There's also linode.com

I think linode is great! They have a Fremont data center, or you can
pick a different one if desired. At first it seems expensive, but you
are getting a quad xeon, 512 or more ram, and 15k SAS drives.

It's a VPS, so pretty much like dedicated hosting but not anywhere
near that price.

You do have to do it all yourself though, if that matters to you.

--
Scott