2010 Aug 17 07:44

Re: [vox] hosting and e commerce

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, jimbo wrote:

> Does anybody have any preference as to a web hosting company?  I am
> going to start off very small, almost microscopic so I don't need a lot
> of options.
>
> Think small.

My concept of think small and grow is doing it yourself.

I run a server out of my house for a dozen friend and family domains, 100
email addresses, hosting 100 multiplayer games and 2 online worlds.

An old computer in the closet, free software, etc. Dont pay anything until
the site grows enough to need it.

Gandalf  Parker