2010 Aug 16 12:47

Re: [vox] hosting and e commerce

On 08/16/2010 12:19 PM, timriley@appahost.com wrote:
> [...]

Many hosting services offer pre-configured applications or one click
installs via something like CPanel as opposed to ssh only access.

For example
http://www.siteground.com/opencart-hosting.htm?referrerid=162365&gclid=CP-968HcvqMCFRX_iAod8Vd-bg
Will configure and support your opencart site as part of your hosting
cost, including SSL certs etc.

Pick your favorite cart software and then search for hosting +
nameofcart you'll probably find a similar deal.

Enjoy,
Alex