January 6: Social gathering
2010 Aug 12 16:29

[vox] [fwd] ACCU: CANCELED - Wednesday,August 11 - Andrei Alexandrescu,"Three cool things about D" - CANCELED

The "D" talk at ACCU in Mtn View that was scheduled for tomorrow
has been canceled.  http://www.accu-usa.org/  FYI!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Ali Cehreli -----

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:57:28 -0700
From: Ali Cehreli
Subject: ACCU: CANCELED - Wednesday, August 11 - Andrei Alexandrescu, "Three cool things about D" - CANCELED

The meeting that was scheduled for Wednesday August 11 2010 ('Three
cool things about D' Andrei Alexandrescu) is canceled. Our upcoming
schedule is

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Peter Thoeny
"Structured Wikis at Work - Enterprise 2.0 in Action"

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Matt Austern
"Pregel: a system for large-scale graph processing"

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Hugh Williams
"A Tour of a Modern Search Engine"

Ali