2010 Aug 09 17:27

[vox] [fwd] new Meetup group emphasizes Free Culture [Mtn View]

Seen on SVLUG via BerkTIP:

----- Original message -----
From: "Alison Chaiken"
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 10:44:15 -0700
Subject: [svlug] new Meetup group emphasizes Free Culture

Discussion of Electronic Frontier Foundation, Free Software
Foundation, Creative Commons, Open Street Map and the like and meeting
once a month in Mountain View:

http://www.meetup.com/clublibre-mtv/calendar/14106140/

I attended the first meet-up last night and enjoyed it.     In August
we will pick a nicer venue than Round Table.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer