2010 Aug 03 15:29

Re: [vox] Android roundtable?

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 03:43:24PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Ok, so sounds like there's a lot of interest, both in terms of
> people sharing what they know, and people who want to learn.

Oh, and so far, participating in the roundtable I have
the following possible folks & devices:

 Me - T-Mobile myTouch Slide  (also older Google Ion aka myTouch)
 Scott Miller - Samsung Galaxy
 Bill Broadley - (what, G1?)
 Jeff Newmiller (maybe?) - (what device(s)?)
 Michael Wenk - (what device(s)?)

You all willing & available?  Did I miss anyone?

You can count me in too. I have a Nexus One running 2.2 (Froyo).