2010 Aug 01 15:58

Re: [vox] Android roundtable?

Hi

My own telephone is a Samsung with Android 1.6. I'm working on upgrading it to 2.1. Android seems to be poised to take over the market...

http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/70427.html?wlc=1279450572

I am very impressed with the software. My first contact with Android was at Linux Tag in Berlin two years ago. I get the impression that I'll be using Android for a long time to come. Meanwhile, someone might like to look at some video...

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam

http://debconf10.debconf.org/

--

Richard