2010 Aug 02 15:43

Re: [vox] Android roundtable?

Sounds great - I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy phone with Android.

I could use some tips!

On Aug 1, 2010 12:35 PM, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

I recently got my 2nd Android-based phone (went from Google Ion aka T-Mobile
MyTouch to the new MyTouch Slide), and I know a lot of folks out here are
either (1) also using a variety of Android devices (I'm guessing most, if
not all, are phones) or (2) interested in what all the buzz is about.