2010 Jul 30 15:51

[vox] [fwd] O'Reilly UG News: Ebook Special: Buy 1,Get 1 Free - Buy 2, Get 2 Free...

Ooh, sorry I took so long forwarding this to the list!  The offer is
good through July 30th (tomorrow or today, depending on how much of
a night owl you are).

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon & Jon Johns -----

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:36:16 -0700
From: "Marsee Henon & Jon Johns"
Subject: O'Reilly UG News: Ebook Special: Buy 1, Get 1 Free - Buy 2, Get 2 Free...

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zmg27c8hv3528tmh5rthqspc7ok3knu7s3bro3og

*** In Celebration of Open Source ***
DRM-Free ebooks. Lifetime access to multiple formats. Free updates.

Hi. Our Open Source Convention is happening now, and we wanted to pass along this ebook offer to everyone.

Download in 4 DRM-free formats:
PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android .apk. Learn more:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zt2bptc7kpc11b21qa9rdbfopm5qrrrdeijka220

Buy 1 Ebook, Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Ebooks, Get 2 Free
Buy 3 Ebooks, Get 3 Free...

Enter code "BXGXF" in the O'Reilly cart.
Offer good through 7/30/2010

Buy Now and Save: http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zsamupuu8pjcr95edvesm73d9sf494desu1poo00

O'Reilly - Spreading the knowledge of innovators | oreilly.com

Forward this announcement -
http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1zmldkd39vpg9kl27t477jlm6ugnrbk6h3320tfrg

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North