2010 Jul 26 18:45

[vox] [OT] getting rid of geek paraphernalia

[vox] [OT] getting rid of geek paraphernalia

- Uniden 2.4GHz cordless phone set with answering machine
http://www.amazon.com/Uniden-DCT748-4-Expandable-Cordless-Handsets/dp/B0009X4BP8/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1280186395&sr=1-2
has 4 bases, one of which is an answering machine. Barely/never
used. Evidently you can use these as walkie-talkies. Free.

- Cambridge Soundworks 4 speaker + subwoofer set. $40.
http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-Cambridge-SoundWorks-Computer/dp/B00000JDH5

- XGameStation console development kit + book + SX programmable key
http://www.xgamestation.com/view_product.php?id=12
Wish I had played with this more. Used once. $100.

- Pair of Mac SE/30s, original manuals, keyb and mouse for one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_SE/30
I'm pretty sure both of them are functional, but they are probably
more functional as furniture, museum pieces, or as a cool mini atx +
lcd hackintosh project. Free.

- Pair of Eclipse lamps. These used to be popular on thinkgeek a while back.
http://www.amazon.com/Eclipse-25207-ECLIPSE-Workstation-Light/dp/B00007E7NQ
Free.

- Dell SX270 P4, 768MB ram, 40GB disk. 802.11b via usb dongle. similar to
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=sx270 but with more ram. $60.

Let me know off-list if you'd like any of this stuff. Must pick up in
Davis, or possibly during a LUGOD social, but then you have to buy me
a beer.

thanks,
-Gabe